- Dani, R.V. (2005) Sugar quality and its importance. Godwa Nov. 05
- Gunjal, B.B.; Gudgunti, J.S.; Kadam, K.L. and Oke, D.W.; (2005). Novel concepts for improving performance of a continuous fermentation distillery plant - A case study. Proceedings - STAI Convention. August 2005
- Mane, J.D.; Kumbhar, D.L. and Phadnis, S.P. (2005) Influence of Aconitic acid content of Molasses on Alcoholic Fermentation, Proceedings of 25th convention of ISSCT Congress, Vol - I, 348-354.
- Mane, J.D.; Modi, S.; Nagawade, S.; Phadnis, S.P. and Bhandari, V.M. (2005) Treatment of
Spentwash Using Chemically Modified Bagasse and Colour Removal Studies, http://www.sciencedirect.com, website of Bio Resource Technology (Elsevier Publications, U.K.) Dec.
- Nimbalkar, D.S. (2006). Water Conservation in Sugar and distillery industry. Proc Sixth AELP International Workshop on Water Saving Technologies, 22-24 Feb 2006, Amritsar
- Thakkar, A.P.; Kapadnis, B.P. and Dhamankar, V.S. (2006) Biocatalytic decolourisation of
molasses by Phanerochaete chrysosporium. Bioresource Technology. 97, 1377-1381.
- Thakkar, A. P.; Kapadnis, B. P. and Dhamankar, V.S., (2005) Biocatalytic Bleaching of sugar. 8th Joint Annual Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA, 13 -15 August.
Symposium/ Seminar/ Workshop/ Conference/ Training/ Meeting Papers
- Chikhalikar, V.G.; Kale, K.B.; Londhe, M.B.; Sidanale, V.P. and Dalvi, L.S. (2005) Low Pressure Extraction System (LPE) Working at Vighnahar SSK. All India Seminar on Alternative Technology for Juice Extraction, Lucknow, UP.
- Dani, R.V.; Pachpute, S.P. and Ingale, T.S., (2005) Review of production of white sugar from imported raw sugar in Maharashtra. Presented at 8th Annual Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA at Hyderabad on 13-15 August.
- Deshmukh, A.S. and Katake, S.S. (2005) Techno-economic evaluation of microirrigation in sugarcane. International conference on plasticulture and precision farming, New Delhi, Proc. 218
- Devarumath, R.M. (2005) DNA Fingerprinting techniques in varietal identification. First state level training programme for officers of MSSC Agency, Akola, Proc. 55
- Joshi Snehal; Pawar, M.W.; Datir, S.S. and More, D.B. (2005) Physiological studies and sucrose metabolism during root development in three sugar beet cultivars. Sugar Tech. Vol. 7(4), 150-153
- Kale, K.B.; Londhe, M.B.; Sidanale, V.P.; Durwas, P.S. and Pendse D.K. (2005) Improvement in mill performance-case study - Ugar Sugar Works. 8th Annual Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA at Hyderabad on 13th to 15th August
- Kamathe, S.D.; Gangurde, R. J. and Nerkar, Y. S. (2005) Performance evaluation of sugarcane cutter planter. 13th August, 8th Joint Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA held at Hyderabad.
- Londhe, M.B. and Kale, K.B. (2005) An improved three and half massecuite boiling scheme with lower massecuite % cane. Poster presentation, 8th Annual Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA at Hyderabad on 13th to 15th August.
- Magar, S.B.; Shinde, V.D.; Yadav, R.G. and Patil A.S. (2006) Predatory control of Ceratovacuna lanigera in sugarcane field. National symposium on ‘Biotechnology and Insect Pest Management ’ organized by Entomology Research Institute, Loyola College, Chennai and sponsored by DRDO, UGC, CSIR and DBT, New Delhi, Proc. 44
- Pachpute, S.P. (2006) Revitalisation of sugar industry and need of research in industry. Sugar Expo 2006, Exhibition center, Mumbai
- Pachpute, S.P. and Dani, R.V. (2006) Production of refined grade bold grain sugar. STAI seminar held at New Delhi on 30 Jan.
- Patil, A.S. (2005) Importance and integrated use of biopesticides and biocontrol method for integrated pests management in organic farming. Organic farming and certification workshop, jointly organized by Society for Ecological and Sustainable Agriculture (SESA), Kothrud, Pune and Maharashtra State Agriculture Marketing Board (MSAMB), Pune, Proc., 1-11
- Patil, A.S. (2006) Use of biofertilizers in sugarcane agriculture.Souvenir on Biofertilizers, AIBA, New Delhi, 1-16
- Patil, A.S.; Dani, R.V. and Shinde, V.D. (2006) Cooperative Sugar Industry: A Rural Agri based,-value added Product. Training Programme on Rural Agribusiness Development and Marketing at Shivaji University Kolhapur. In collaboration with Asian Institute of Technology Thailand. 16-18 March.
- Patil, A.S.; Magar, S.B.; Shinde, V.D. and Nerkar, Y.S. (2005), Report of new host species of Sugarcane Woolly Aphid. Indian Sugar. 55 (7); 37-40
- Patil, A.S.; Magar, S.B.; Shinde, V.D. and Yadav, R.G. (2005), Feeding potential of a predator, Dipha aphidivora on Ceratovacuna lanigera in sugarcane. 6th National Symposium on “Sustainable Plant Protection Strategies : Health and Environmental concern” organized by Society of Plant Protection Sciences, IARI, New Delhi and Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli, Proc. 45
- Patil, A.S.; Magar, S.B.; Shinde, V.D.; Yadav, R.G.; More, R.N. and More, T.G. (2005) Integrated management of sugarcane pests in flood conditions. Seminar on crop management of flood affected sugarcane organized by DSTA, Pune, Proc. 32-46
- Patil, A.S.; Nerkar, Y.S.; Joshi, S.S. and Magar, S.B. (2005) Effect of flood and water logging on sugarcane and practices to combat the flood and submerge conditions. Seminar on rejuvenation of flood affected sugarcane crop in Krishna and Bhima river belt jointly organized by Regional Research Station, Bijapur and Institution of Agricultural Technologists, Bijapur, Proc.1-9
- Patil, A.S.; Magar, S.B.; Yadav, R.G.; Shinde, V.D. and More, R.N. (2006) Eco-friendly management practices for the control of Chilo infuscatellus in sugarcane. All India seminar on efficient practices in sugarcane,Organized by STAI, at Sahajahanpur, UP, Proc. 151-158
- Patil, A.S.; Magar, S.B.; Shinde, V.D.; Yadav, R.G. and Nerkar Y.S. (2005) Containment of the new dreaded sugarcane pest sugarcane woolly aphid in Maharashtra-a success story. Indian Farming, 55 (8): 27-29
- Patil, A.S.; Sangale, P.D. and More, D.B. (2006) Pests fore warning in field crops. Seminar on basic principles in agricultural micrometeorology organized by Center for Advanced Studies in Agricultural Meteorology (CASAM), College of Agriculture, Pune, Proc.1-8
- Patil, V.V.; Kanase, C.R.; Bhalekar, R.K.; Deshmukh, M.B.; Magar, S.B.; Shinde V.D.; Sangale, P.D. and Patil, A.S. (2006) Bioefficacy of microbial insecticides against Kirtshenkella sacchari damaging sugarcane leaves. National symposium on ‘Biotechnology and Insect Pest Management ’ organized by Entomology Research Institute, Loyola College, Chennai and sponsored by DRDO, UGC, CSIR and DBT, New Delhi, Proc. 27
- Pawar, M.W. and Joshi Snehal. (2005) Effect of foliar application of phosphorous and micronutrients on cane yield and sugar yield. 8th Joint Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA, Proc. A 112-121
- Pawar, V.N. and Salunkhe, A.N. (2006) Input use efficiency on sugarcane farms in South Maharashtra.International Training Programme on Agribusiness Development and Marketing organized by Shivaji University, Asian Institute of Technology at Kolhapur, Proc.
- Pawar, V.N.; Salunkhe, A.N. and Patil, A.S. (2006) Effective extension training method ’Dnyanyag’ for sugarcane growers : A Case Study. International Training Programme on Agribusiness Development and Marketing organized by Shivaji University, Asian Institute of Technology at Kolhapur, Proc.
- Phonde, D.B.; Kanse, A.S.; Zende, N.A. and Nerkar, Y. S. (2005) Response of sugarcane to silicon in medium black soils of Maharashtra. 8th Joint Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA, Proc. A 216-222
- Phonde, D.B.; Zende, N.A.; Chavan, R.V. ; Nerkar, Y. S. and Tiwari, K. N. (2005) Most profitable sugarcane production in Maharashtra. Better Crops LXXXIV (89), No. (3), 21-23
- Repale, J. M. and Hapase, R. S. (2005) Performance of promising sugarcane genotypes. 8th Joint Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA, Proc. A 34-48
- Shinde, P.P. (2005) Increasing productivity by using drip and Raingun sprinkler irrigation in sugarcane agriculture.International conference on plasticulture and precision farming, New Delhi, Proc. 161
- Sidanale, V.P.; Londhe, M.B. and Dalvi, L.S. (2005) CV and MA determination: A Modern tool for Judging the performance of Centrifugal Machines. 8th Joint Convention of STAI, DSTA and SISSTA at Hyderabad on 13-15 August.
- Gunjal, B.B.(2005). Biofuels: The commencement of a new revolution. VSI Bulletin- Vol-5 Issue-2, June.
- Hapse, R.S. and Tawar, P.N. (2005) VSI-434, a promising soma clone. VSI/Agri. Breed. Pub.2, December.
- Patil, A.S.; Magar, S. B.; Shinde, V.D.Yadav , R.G. and More, R.N. (2005) A pest infesting riverbank sugarcane in flood conditions, Army worm: Integrated Management. VSI. Agri. Ento. Pub. No. 14, September,1-6
- Phonde, D.B., (2005) Importance of elemental Sulphur application in sugarcane production. VSI bulletin, August.
- Sapkal, D.B. (2005) Water Conservation in Sugar Mills. VSI Bulletin-Vol.-5, Issue-3, Sept.