11) Provides technical consultancy in the fields of crop production, crop protection and crop improvement..
2) Prepares project reports on erection of new plants and on modernization and expansion of the existing units.
3) Undertakes technical and performance evaluation of mills.
4) Analyses samples of sugar, sugarhouse products, alcohol and liquors, process chemicals, soil, water, effluents and also tests drip irrigation materials..
5) Develops and supplies user-friendly ERP software, databases, test kits and instruments.
6) Undertakes maintenance, repair and calibration of sugar mills instruments.
7) Supplies good quality seed material, bio-fertilizers, vermi--composts and micronutrient fertilizers.
8) Multiplies and supplies farmer-friendly insects and earthworms.
9) Prepares co-generation proposals for mills and co-products.
10) Undertakes valuation of plant & machinery.
11) Undertakes ‘Energy Auditing’ of sugar & co-product units............
1. See Service Charges >>