Supply of cultures
Pure and authentic fungal and bacterial cultures required for production of quality Biofertilizers will be supplied to the concerned organizations as and when demanded.
The cultures available in the section for supply are as follows:-
• Azotobacter chroococcum
• Azotobacter vinelandii>
•Rhizobium for Soyabean, Groundnut, Mung, Udid, Pea, Chickpea & Lentile
Facilities for microbial analysis of biocompost, biofertilizers, vermicompost, organic manures and soil are available for total viable count.
Services for analysis of sugar samples are available for estimation of total count of yeast and mold, mesophilic, thermophillic and slime forming bacteria.
Technical “Know how”
Consultancies for setting up of a commercial solid and liquid biofertilizer production unit of 150 MT/annum or 50,000–100,000 liter/annum, biocompost preparation & compost enrichment and vermicompost 250 MT/annum capacity are available at VSI.
A.Establishment of liquid biofertilizer production unit at sugar mill under VSIs guidelines
1. Sahakar Maharshi Shankarrao Mohite SSK, Akluj, Solapur
2.Tatyasaheb Kore, Warana SSK, Kolhapur
3. Kisanveer SSK, Bhuinj, Satara
4. Yashwantrao Mohite Krishna SSK, Karad, Satara
5. Vishwasrao Naik SSK, Shirala, Sangali
6. Bhimashankar SSK, Pune
7. Vighnahar SSK, Pune
8. Sahakar Maharshi Bausaheb Thorat SSK, Sangamner, Ahmednagar
9. Dnyaneshwar SSK, Newasa, Ahmednagar
10. Navalsingh sugar mill, M. P.
11. Dhampur sugar factory, U. P.
12. NASCO Rajkot, Gujrat
13. Shree Pandurang SSK, Pandarpur, Solapur
B. Biocomposting of agro-industrial waste and its enrichment under VSI consultancy
1. Sanjeevani SSK, Goa
2. Uttam sugar mills, U.P
3. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar SSK, Osmanabad
C. City waste and its enrichment under VSI consultancy
1. Disha waste management, Pune
2. Soil link waste management, Pune