Plant Pathology section research projects -
Research Projects under All India Coordinated Research Projects - Sugarcane (AICRP-S)
- PP1 (AICRP- PP17-B): Evaluation of zonal varieties for resistance to smut.
- PP2 (AICRP- PP22): Survey of sugarcane diseases naturally occurring in the area on important sugarcane varieties in Maharasthra.
- PP3 (AICRP- PP31): Screening, epidemiology, and management of pokkah boeng in sugarcane.
- PP 4 (AICRP-PP 17- D): Yellow leaf disease study.
- PP 5 (AICRP) -PP 33: Management of yellow leaf disease through meristem culture.
- PP6: Screening of promising clones/ genotypes of sugarcane developed at VSI for resistance to smut disease conditions at the field level.
- PP7: Natural incidence of known and unknown diseases of sugarcane on promising genotypes tested under zonal trials at VSI.
- PP8: Natural incidence of known and unknown diseases of sugarcane on genotypes tested under different trials of the Plant Breeding section.
- PP9: Management of pokkah boeng disease by non-chemical means
- PP10: Management of brown spot disease of sugarcane.