Instructions for use of liquid fertilizer for Sugarcane -
• Multimacronutrient (N-8%, P-8%, K-8%)
• Multimicronutrient (Grade II: Fe-2.5%, Mn-1%, Zn-3%, Cu-1%, Mo- 0.1%, B-0.5%)
• First spray: 60 days after planting or ratooning
• Second spray: 90 days after planting or ratooning
• Recommended dose for sugarcane crop -
Multimicronutrient @ 5.0 litre/acre and Multimacronutrient @ 5.0 litre/acre in two splits.
• Mix Multimicronutrient 2.0 litre and Multimacronutrient 2.0 litre liquid fertilizer in 200 litres of water and spray the solution on leaves of the crop for one acre area.
• Mix Multimicronutrient 3.0 litre and Multimacronutrient 3.0 litre liquid fertilizer in 300 liters of water and spray the solution on the crop for one acre area.
• Spraying should be done on both surfaces of Leaves with the solution.
• Clean the spray pump with water before use and do not use herbicide pump without washing.
• Do not use saline water for spraying.
• It enhances the growth of sugarcane.
• Increases sugarcane yield by 6 to 8 tons per acre.
VSI’s Microsol - (Water soluble solid Micronutrient mixture)
VSI- Microsol – (Grade I : Fe- 2.0%, Mn-1.0%, Zn-5.0%, Cu-0.5%, B - 1.0%, Mo-0.0%) for soil or drip application.
Recommended dose and time of application
Apply 5 kg/acre at planting and 5 kg/acre at earthing up with FYM.
Application through drip
Apply 2.5 kg in 100 lit. water at planting, 60, 120 and 180 days after planting through drip.
Characteristics of VSI’ s Microsol
• It is totally water soluble micronutrient mixture
• It contain organic chelating agent.
• It is useful for drip as well as soil application.
• It enhances the photosynthesis rate & increases chlorophyll content.
• It helps in metaboilic activities in plants. Helps in cell division & cell formation.
• It increases internal sugar movement and also increase in cane & sugar productivity.
VSI - Humic (12%)
Dose (2 ltr./Acre)
• Dissolve 1 lit Humisupik in 200 lit water and apply through drip irrigation or drenching @ 60 and 120 days after
• Increases the availability of nutrients and easily available to plants
• Accelerating germination
• Improves water holding capacity of soil
• Increases the physical and biological fertility of soil
• Store in cool and dark place
• Keep away from children
• Close the lid tightly
• Shake well before use
MULTIMACRONUTRIENT (N:P:K 15:15:15)
Specification (N:P:K 15:15:15) 100% Water soluble mixture of fertilisers
1) Dose of application for Sugarcane:
Multimacronutrient ( N:P:K 15:15:15) @ 3.5 kg/acre in two splits
• First foliar application: Multimacronutrient 1.5kg/acre in 200 liters of water after 60 days of planting or ratooning .
• Second foliar application: Multimacronutrient 2.0kg/acre in 300 liters of water after 90 days of planting or ratooning .
2) Characteristics of Multimacronutrient ( N:P:K 15:15:15)
• It is totally water soluble fertilizer mixture
• It contains Nirogen in ammonical and nitrate form.
• It is useful for foliar application .