1) Completed Project
1) Fertilizer economy through use of fertigation, bio-fertilizers and foliar application of multi-nutrient in Sugarcane.
2) Effect of humic acid with chemical fertilizers on nutrient availability, uptake, yield and quality of sugarcane.
3) Nutrient management for sugarcane in sodic soil.
4) Effect of fertilizer levels and foliar application of multinutrient liquid fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of
5) Effect of seaweed extract on growth, yield and quality of sugarcane (Funded Central Salt and Marine Chemical
6) To study the effect of late application potash on yield and juice quality of sugarcane.
7) GPS-GIS based assessment of nutrient and delineation of fertility map of R & D farms of VSI.
8) Integrated application of organics and inorganics in improving soil health and sugarcane productivity (AICRP).
9) Use of soil test crop response (STCR) technology and bio-fertilizers for sustainable soil fertility and sugarcane
10) Economic and environmental impact assessment for UPNRM projects on sustainable sugarcane initiative (SSI) in
Maharashtra. (Funded by GIZ and NABARD)
11) Modeling relationship between soil potassium, plant potassium, yield and juice quality of sugarcane at
Chatrapati Shahu SSK, Kagal- Kolhapur
12) Use of soil test crop response (STCR) technology and bio-fertilizers for sustainable soil fertility and sugarcane
13) Effect of zeolite application on sugarcane in water stress condition.
14) Effect of VSI’s humic acid with chemical fertilizer on yield and quality of sugarcane.
15) To study the response of different methods and splits of fertilizer application in lateritic soils of Amboli farm.
16) Soil test based fertilizer recommendation of Manjari, Vasantdada, Naigaon, Lonarwadi farm of VSI.
17) Effect of ZEBA on growth, yield and quality of sugarcane (Sponsored by UPL Ltd.)
Ongoing Research Projects
1) Soil test based fertilizer recommendation of Amboli and Patharwala farm of VSI
2) Effect of VSI new formulation of water-soluble solid micronutrient fertilizer in sugarcane.
3) Effect of different organic inputs and Jivamrut application on sugarcane yield and soil fertility (Plantcane)
4) Modeling relationship between soil potassium, plant potassium, yield and juice quality of sugarcane at VSI farm
5) Nutrient management in sugarcane growing calcareous soil (Plantcane & Ratoon)
6) Effect of WARKEM organics on growth, yield and quality of sugarcane (Plantcane) (Sponsored by WARKEM Ltd.)
7) Evaluation of Polysulphate efficiency in sugracne (Plantcane & Ratoon) (Sponsored by IPI )
8) Integrated Reclamation technology for saline sodic soil (Plantcane)
9) Development of a package of practices for organic sugarcane (Plantcane)
10) Effect of different organic inputs and Jivamrut application on sugarcane yield and soil fertility (Plantcane)
11) Response of STL Package (Soil + WSF Grades) on growth, yield & quality of sugarcane (Ratoon)
(Sponsored by SmartChem Tech. Ltd) )
12) Precision nutrient management through rescheduling time of application for widely spaced
sugarcane plant- ratoon system (Plantcane)
13) Evaluation of PSAP on AICRP in sugarcane at given varieties in different agro climatic zone (Plantcane)
14) Response of smartek 10:26:26 on sugarcane crop (Plantcane)