1) Completed Project
1) Fertilizer economy through use of fertigation, bio-fertilizers and foliar application of multi-nutrient in Sugarcane.
2) Effect of humic acid with chemical fertilizers on nutrient availability, uptake, yield and quality of sugarcane.
3) Nutrient management for sugarcane in sodic soil.
4) Effect of fertilizer levels and foliar application of multinutrient liquid fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of
5) Effect of seaweed extract on growth, yield and quality of sugarcane (Funded Central Salt and Marine Chemical
6) To study the effect of late application potash on yield and juice quality of sugarcane.
7) GPS-GIS based assessment of nutrient and delineation of fertility map of R & D farms of VSI.
8) Integrated application of organics and inorganics in improving soil health and sugarcane productivity (AICRP).
9) Use of soil test crop response (STCR) technology and bio-fertilizers for sustainable soil fertility and sugarcane
10) Development of a package of practices for organic sugarcane.
11) Economic and environmental impact assessment for UPNRM projects on sustainable sugarcane initiative (SSI) in
Maharashtra. (Funded by GIZ and NABARD)
Ongoing Research Projects
1) Effect of VSI new formulation of water-soluble solid micronutrient fertilizer in sugarcane.
2) To study the response of different methods and splits of fertilizer application in lateritic soils of Amboli farm
3) To study the effect of late application potash on yield and juice quality of sugarcane at VSI farm and Chatrapati Shahu SSK, Kagal-Kolhapur.
4) Use of soil test crop response (STCR) technology and bio-fertilizers for sustainable soil fertility and sugarcane productivity.
5) Development of a package of practices for organic sugarcane.
6) Effect of zeolite application on sugarcane in water stress condition.
7) Effect of VSI’s humic acid with chemical fertilizer on yield and quality of sugarcane.
8) Effect of different organic inputs and Jivamrut application on sugarcane yield and soil fertility.