The Instrumentation Department caters the needs of Sugar Industry in India in general and Maharashtra in particular, with following extension and consultancy services:
• Rectify, standardize and commission the mill, boiler, boiling and laboratory instrumentation systems for its effective functioning.
• Implementing the instrumentation and control systems as per standard instrumentation practices in sugar, co-generation and distillery plants.
• Rehabilitate the existing instrumentation systems through ideal implementation of advanced instrumentation systems, which consider proper selection, inspection and commissioning of various instrumentation systems.
• Provide the information about the latest developments in instrumentation technologies to the sugar factories.
• Measurement of various parameters related to boiler operations for investigating pros & cons of inefficient boilers.
• Evaluate and improve the performance of trained staff by establishing good rapport during the factory visits for resulting healthy growth of instrumentation and automation.
• The calibration services, as per the ISO requirements, are being provided for process and laboratory instrumentation systems.
The instruments generally serviced by department is depicted below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Instrument|
|6||Thermocouple type temperature indicator|
|7||RTD type temperature indicator|
|24||Hot air oven|
|37||Auto cane feed control system|
|38||Automatic pH control system|
|39||Imbibition water flow control system|
|40||Periodical measurements of boiler parameters|
1. Contact Details