1. Development of guidelines for biocomposting of distillery spent wash (Sponsored by Central Pollution Control Board).
2. Performance Evaluation of Biodigestors & Treatability Studies of Two-Stage Aeration System for Distillery Effluent (Sponsored by Central Pollution Control Board)- with Department of Alcohol Technology.
3. Life Cycle Assessment of Sugar Production.
4. Enhancement of biodegradability of distillery spentwash by using gamma irradiation (Sponsored by Department of Atomic Energy- Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences).
5. Use of algae for the sugar and distillery pollution and generation of a value added products.
6. Performance evaluation of oxidation process in combination with UASB reactor for the treatment of biomethanated spent wash.
7. Integrated system for energy generation using distillery spentwash and bagasse.
1. Treatment of spray-pond overflow of sugar mills using microalgae
2. Assessment of indoor air quality in different units of sugar and distillery industry